The University offers various scholarship and financial assistance programs.
• PLMun Educational Assistance Program and Other Incentives
• City Ordinance No. 18 – 183 known as the “An Ordinance Providing for the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa (PLMun) Educational Assistance Program and Other Incentives to PLMun students offers the following Educational Incentives Programs:
• Academic Commitment for Excellence (ACE) – Financial incentives for students with outstanding academic performance
• International Student Training Exchange Program (I-STEP) – Educational assistance for students who are willing to be trained, exposed and to learn the advancement of education and technology from the partner Host Institutions
• Board Review for Outstanding Academic Results and Delivery (BOARD) Program – Financial assistance for PLMun graduates with Board Courses who are currently enrolled in Review Center
• Cultural, Athletics, Rescue and ROTC Incentives (CARRI) Program – Financial incentive for students who are actively involved in student services, inter-school competitions (local, national and international), thus, bringing honor to the university
• Comprehensive Research and Excellence Award for Transformative Education (CREATE) Program – Educational assistance for students who are enrolled in Thesis 1 and Thesis 2 (Research Proposal and Thesis Writing Defense)
• Scholar’s Empowerment Assistance for Leadership (SEAL) Program – Financial assistance for student-leaders with great contribution to the call of transformation and empowerment towards sustainable development goals
• Degree Scholarship (MDS) – Educational assistance for Muntinlupa City Government employees or Public School Teachers to pursue Master’s Degree at PLMun
Vision & Mission
A dynamic and highly competitive Higher Education Institution (HEI) committed to people empowerment towards building a humane society.
To provide quality, affordable and relevant education responsive to the changing needs of the local and global communities through effective and efficient integration of instruction, research and extension; to develop productive and God-loving individuals in society.
To contribute a dynamic and harmonious relationship to the global community.
To effectively provide the job market with ethical professionals.
To pursue research activities supportive of the stakeholders's needs and community development.
To guarantee an equitable access to learning adaptive to the demands of industry.