PHILOSOPHY OF THE PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG MUNTINLUPA (PLMun)1. Imbued with the provision of the 1987 Constitution which mandates the State to give priority to education, science, technology, culture and the arts, the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa (PLMun) premised its philosophy on the rationale of establishing an educational institution in the tertiary level which reflects on the mandated provisions.
2. The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa (PLMun) aims to promote intellectual growth, to initiate the advancement of learning and research, to develop responsible and effective leaders, to create esteemed professionals, to enrich the country‘s historical and cultural heritage, to provide quality education for the Muntinlupeños, primarily, and to prepare them to meet the demands of the global market, thus, enabling them to become responsible and employable citizens.
3. As a learning institution, Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa‘s educational paradigm of curricular programs shows values, academic and technical-orientation aimed at cultivating the mind, spirit and body in the service of God, the country and the community.
PLMUN QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT“We, in the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa, commit to meet and even exceed our clients’ needs and expectations by adhering to good governance, productivity and continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System in compliance to ethical standards and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.”
PLMUN CORE VALUES• Sense of Righteousness
• Sense of Pride
• Sense of Urgency
• Sense of Ownership
• Culture of Excellence
PLMUN OBJECTIVES• To contribute a dynamic and harmonious relationship to the global community.
• To effectively provide the job market with ethical professionals.
• To pursue research activities supportive of the stakeholders's needs and community development.
• To guarantee an equitable access to learning adaptive to the demands of industry.