S.Y. 2022-2023 : 1ST SEMESTER
02-88933368 loc 213
Author: PLMun Communications Team Date: April 04, 2022
PLMun University President, Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, CESE, together with the Office of the Vice President for Student’s Life and Development (OVPSLD) headed by Dr. Danilo B. Solayao, conducted a special meeting with the Public Employment Service Office (PESO) Muntinlupa, headed by Ms. Glenda Aniñon, for the Pre-planning activity on the upcoming PLMun Mega Job’s Fair 2022.
Ms. Glenda Aniñon presented a background and sample programs implemented during the previous Mega Job’s Fair facilitated by PESO. These served as basis for the PLMun Mega Job’s Fair in June 2022. The team discussed the other needs and requirements as well as the partnership of PESO and PLMun through the Job Placement Office (JPO) and Center for Internship, Placement, and Alumni Affairs, headed by Dr. Fermae Tamayao.
The team also planned the continued facilitation of virtual Life Skills Training (LST) and Labor Education for Graduating Students (LEGS).
The attendees of the meeting were as follows:
• Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, CESE, PLMun University President
• Ms. Glenda Aniñon, Dept. Head, PESO Muntinlupa
• Dr. Danilo B. Solayao, Vice President for Student’s Life and Development
• Dr. Fermae L. Tamayao, Director, Center for Internship, Placement, & Alumni Affairs
• Ms. Melonie D. Mater, Dean, Office of Student Affairs
• Ms. Karen Ponce, Director, Center for Guidance & Counseling
• Ms. Mannilyn Ilagan, Guidance Associate, Center for Guidance & Counseling
• Ms. Farrah Jaelene Bernardo, Director, Marketing & Corporate Communications Office
• Ms. Ma. Rosario Magboo, Labor and Employment Office III, PESO
• Mr. Jan Cyr Barcelona, Labor and Employment Office II, PESO
• Mr. Allan Roy Sabellano, Senior Admin Assistant I, PESO
(Photos captured by Mr. Ian Bilog)
Copyright © 2022 Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa. All rights reserved.
Powered by ICT Department (New Server)