S.Y. 2022-2023 : 1ST SEMESTER
02-88933368 loc 213
Author: PLMun Communications Team Date: March 03, 2022
The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa (PLMun) and the City Public Employment Service
Office (PESO) met for a special meeting earlier at the University Board Room to discuss the
current programs and services being offered by PESO to PLMun.
The PESO Head, Ms. Glenda Aniñon, presented a background of this partnership. Since 2015,
PESO has been an active and consistent partner of PLMun in providing various programs to the
students, including the Life Skills Training (LST), Labor Employment for Graduating Students
(LEGS), and the City-wide/University-wide Job Fairs, among others.
In her presentation, Ms. Aniñon shared how PESO transitioned from providing training and
services physically into virtual through Zoom Video Conferencing and other platforms. PESO
also produced video files as training modules for LST, which are also incorporated to PLMun
Graduating Students and can be accessed through the PLMun Student Portal.
At present, PESO and PLMun have an existing Memorandum of Agreement on the Life Skills
Training Program signed in 2021 and the recently established Job Placement Office (JPO) in
PLMun, also in partnership with DOLE.
We are looking forward to a more fruitful and productive partnership that will provide more
career opportunities to PLMun students and other stakeholders.
The meeting was participated by the following:
- Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, CESE, University President
- Ms. Glenda Aniñon, Head, Public Service Employment Office (PESO)
- Dr. Danilo B. Solayao, Vice President for Student Life and Development
- Dr. Fermae L. Tamayao, Director, Center for OJT, Placement, and Alumni Affairs
- Ms. Karen Ponce, Director, Center for Guidance and Counseling
- Ms. Farrah Jaelene Bernardo, Director, Marketing and Corporate Communications Office
- Ms. Ma. Rosario Magboo, Labor and Employment Officer III, PESO
- Mr. Jan Cyr Barcelona, Labor and Employment Officer II, PESO
Copyright © 2022 Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa. All rights reserved.
Powered by ICT Department (New Server)