S.Y. 2022-2023 : 1ST SEMESTER
02-88933368 loc 213
Author: PLMun Communications Team Date: December 10, 2021
The PLMun Board of Regents (BOR), headed by the Chairman of the Board, Mayor Jaime R. Fresnedi, held its 57th Regular Meeting today at the Muntinlupa City Hall AVR. Six (6) members were physically present, while two (2) other members attended the meeting via Zoom Communication.
The BOR tackled and approved the resolutions of the following agenda:
1. Creation of the Management Committee (ManCom) of the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa (PLMun) and Designation of Top Management Officials for Academic Year 2021-2022
2. PLMun Organizational Chart
3. Proposed Policy Guidelines for the Establishment and Operation of the University Council
4. Proposed Policy Guidelines on the Institutionalization of Class Schedules
5. Implementing Rules and Regulations for PLMun Merit System
The University President, Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, CESE, also presented to the Board the 2021 PLMun Supplemental Strategic Development Plan, which includes the new program offerings in the University, among others.
Note: All health and safety protocols were observed during the BOR meeting.
Copyright © 2022 Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa. All rights reserved.
Powered by ICT Department (New Server)