S.Y. 2022-2023 : 1ST SEMESTER
02-88933368 loc 213
Author: PLMun Communications Team Date: September 07, 2022
The Office of the Vice President for Student Life and Development through the Prefect for University Student Organizations will spearhead the University Student Council and College Student Council Elections 2022!
The following details contain the Calendar of Activities, available positions, and candidates' qualifications for the upcoming USC & CSC Elections.
Calendar of Activities:
12-13 September 2022 - Filing of Candidacy
14-15 September 2022 - Evaluation of Requirements
16 September 2022 - Announcement of Qualified Candidates
19-23 September 2022 - Campaign Period
26 September 2022 - Miting de Avance
27-29 September 2022 - Election Day
30 September 2022 - Proclamation of Winners
Positions for University Student Council:
1 Student Regent
1 Deputy Student Regent
1 Deputy Secretary
1 Representative for every college
2 Councilors for every college
Positions for College Student council
1 Vice President
2 Public Relations Officers
2 Business Managers
Party or Group requirements
Name of the Party
Acceptance letter of the adviser
Platforms and Objectives
All candidates must have the following qualifications:
1. Must be a bonafide PLMun student.
2. Must be currently enrolled for at least two (2) consecutive regular Semesters.
3. Must have no failing grades, INC and UW in all academic semesters.
4. Must have a minimum average of 2.00 in the general percentage average.
5. Must be of good moral and academic standing; with no financial obligations, no criminal record/s or record of any disciplinary violations with resolution as provided in the student handbook.
6. Must not be under probation status upon his application for candidacy.
7. Must undergo the screening procedure given by Electoral Committee including the presentation of candidates and platforms.
8. Must have a written recommendation from his/her adviser. In case a candidate is found to be ineligible in running for a position, substitution may be allowed subject to the existing criteria set by the UEC.
9. Must not be an officer of any internal group, organization, club and/ or associations; otherwise, they should tender their resignation from his/her former position and secure a clearance from their former respective group, organization, club, sector or association, and shall be signed by their respective board officers and adviser/s before filing their candidacy.
For clarifications and concerns, kindly look for Mr. Ian P. Bilog, Prefect of University Student Organizations, at the Office of Student Affairs.
Copyright © 2022 Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa. All rights reserved.
Powered by ICT Department (New Server)