S.Y. 2022-2023 : 1ST SEMESTER
02-88933368 loc 213
Author: PLMun Communications Team Date: August 27, 2022
The University Annual Conference recommenced through the presentation of accomplishments of the three clusters: Academic Affairs; Administration, Finance, and Planning; & Student Life and Development for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
Assoc. Prof. Ramonito A. Mesina, Vice President for Academic Affairs, presented the accomplishments of the Academic Cluster which focused mainly on the policies and guidelines formulated by the OVPAA such as policy guidelines on Class Schedules. He also noted the conduct of strategic programs such as the Curriculum Conference 2022, Magisterial Lecture, and Curriculum and Course Plan Audit, among others.
For the Administration, Finance, & Planning Cluster, Vice President Engr. Cynthia T. Meneses, presented the events and programs successfully conducted by the Admin Cluster through HRDMO such as the Institutional Conferences, New Year's Call, Investiture of the President, PLMun Valentine celebration, Employees' Summit, Review Class for the Civil Service Examination, and others. Engr. Meneses also mentioned the audio-visual presentations created by the Center for Corporate Communications and Marketing such as the PLMun is Love, Mananatiling May Pasko, CHED Edukalidad Video, etc. She also highlighted the accomplishments with regard to the hiring of more faculty members, technology integration, medical & dental services, and facilities enhancement through the Office of the Building Administrator.
Dr. Danilo B. Solayao, Vice President for Student Life and Development, reported the plans, programs, and activities implemented by the SLD cluster including the conduct of the Admission process for incoming first-year and transfer students, from registration up to enrollment. SLD successfully conducted the Affirmation program for new students featuring three modules: 1. You are good, you are beautiful; 2. Bawat Pilipino Kapatid Ko; 3. Shaped for Significance. He also presented the policy guidelines crafted by SLD for student matters.
After these presentations, the University President, Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, CESE led the recognition of hardships and service of the officials for the Academic Year 2021-2022. A Certificate of Appreciation was presented to the Management Committee officials down to the heads and directors of the offices from each cluster.
Moreover, discussions on PLMun new strategic initiatives took place through the presentation of the following.
1. Towards Internationalization
- Dr. Edsel R. Umali, Vice President for Research, Extension, Quality Assurance, Linkages, & International Affairs
2. Establishing a Culture of Research and Extension
- Prof. Denny Lou Bendejo, Asst. Vice President for Research
3. Roadmap to Smart University
- Asst. Prof. Alain J. Anuevo, Asst. Vice President for Technology Integration; Dean, CITCS
4. Defining Sustainable and Operational Local Economic Enterprise Framework
- Ms. Melissa Untalan, Asst. Vice President for Finance
5. The Path to PLMun Excellence: QA Challenges and Opportunities
- Prof. Ricky C. Dimaapi, University Registrar; Director, Quality Management Department
6. Recalibrating Academic Initiatives towards Peak Performance in the Board Exams
- On Accountancy - Dr. Elena E. Presnedi, President Emeritus; Dean, College of Accountancy
- On Criminology - Assoc. Prof. Antonio D. Flores Jr., Asst. Vice President for Administration; Dean, CCJ
- On Psychology - Assoc. Prof. Erickson Amion, Department Head, Psychology
- On Teacher Education - Asst. Prof. Sannie A. Jusay, Department Head, BEED
7. Capitalizing PLMun Potentials towards Nation Building
- Muntinlupa Teacher's Academy
Dr. Remedios R. Cunanan, Dean, CTE; Director, Muntinlupa Teacher's Academy
8. English Linguistics Project Towards Marketability and Globalized Education
- Ms. Divine Grace B. Doydoy, Executive Director, Institute of Linguistics
9. Transitioning Sports Program to New Strategic Directions
- Dir. Alvin Parocha, Director, Center for Athletics Development
10. Expanding Education
Multiple Intelligence Development Center
Program Director, Ms. Glorynor Navarro
11. Redefining the Role of Gen Ed in Developing Life Skills of PLMun students
- Dr. Marites D. Tagulao, Dean, CAS
- Asst. Prof. Ruby Myra Lacro, Executive Director, Design Center for Nation Building
Copyright © 2022 Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa. All rights reserved.
Powered by ICT Department (New Server)