• Original & 2 photocopy of Form 137/138 (High School Card)
• Original & 2 photocopy of Transcript of Record (For Transferees Only)
• Original & 2 photocopy of Good Moral
• Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
• Photocopy of Barangay Clearance
• Parent’s Voters ID (Xerox)
• 2pcs. 2x2 ID Picture
• 3pcs. 1x1 ID Picture
• Long Brown Envelope
• Drug test Result (From OSMUN Only)
A dynamic and highly competitive Higher Education Institution (HEI) committed to people empowerment towards building a humane society.
To provide quality, affordable and relevant education responsive to the changing needs of the local and global communities through effective and efficient integration of instruction, research and extension; to develop productive and God-loving individuals in society.
To contribute a dynamic and harmonious relationship to the global community.
To effectively provide the job market with ethical professionals.
To pursue research activities supportive of the stakeholders's needs and community development.
To guarantee an equitable access to learning adaptive to the demands of industry.